True Random generates reliable random numbers on the basis of nosie in the atmosphere - because they are never equal, the result is unpredictable - so truly random.
The randomness from atmospheric noise, which for many purposes is better than the pseudo-random number algorithms typically used in computer programs. People use True random for holding drawings, lotteries and sweepstakes, to drive online games, for scientific applications and for art and music.
Perhaps you have wondered how unity can generate randomness. In reality, random numbers used in unity are pseudo-random, which means they are generated in a predictable fashion using a mathematical formula.
This is fine for many purposes, but it may not be random in the way you expect if you're used to dice rolls and lottery drawings.
Generate true random
- Following data types can be generated randomly:
- Integers, Floats & Sequences
- Vector2, Vector3 & Vector4
- Extension methods for vectors to generate Colors and Quaternions
- Export the generated results as text-file
Documentation & control
- Test-Drive the random generators in the editor!
- Powerful API for maximum control!
- Detailed demo scenes!
- Comprehensive documentation and support!
- Full C# source code
- Supports all build platforms!
- Works with Windows, Mac and Linux editors!
- Compatible with Unity 2017.4 – 2020
- Works with Online Check
- PlayMaker actions!