Internet radio streaming solution for Unity
You'd like an authentic radio in your application?
Maybe you plan a game where the player can hear radio in the car, as it iis the case for example in GTA?
Integrating music into a commercial product brings licensing costs with it - here we have a solution to get around this!
This asset enables developers to use royalty-free high-quality music in their projects. The selection of radio stations is immense!
In addition, Radio enables to represent the playing music by means of Visual effects!
Over 250 high quality and (mostly) ad-free radio stations are included!
- Thousands of internet radio stations: test the demo with your favourite channels!
- Receive music from your own server (e.g. Icecast, VLC server etc.)
- Performance: Low impact on performance!
- No limits: Does survive changing scenes! The music is not interrupted even during a load operation if necessary!
- Good start: Contains more than 250 high-quality radio stations!
- MP3 & OGG: Works with any MP3 and OGG settings (e.g. bit rate 32-500kbit/s)
- Open Spotify with the current track!
- Information about the current and upcoming track (title, artist)
- Details like downloaded data, total play time and requests
Performance & stability
Radio only minimally affects performance. In addition it's outsourced so that the music isn't necessarily interrupted by switching scenes - even during loading screens!
Flexible & expandable
- Powerful API for maximum control!
- Configurable via Shoutcast ID, PLS, M3U and text files (external / local)
- Easy adaptation and extension opportunities for existing radio stations!
- Test radio stations inside the editor!
- Detailed demo & test scenes!
- Comprehensive documentation & support!
- Works with AR and VR!
- Full C# Source Code in the PRO Version!
Works on all Unity platforms (with the exception of WSA)!
Works with MP3 and OGG settings (e.g. bit rate 32-500kbit/s)
Integrations for the following Assets