Internet radio streaming solution for Unity
You'd like an authentic radio in your application?
Maybe you plan a game where the player can hear radio in the car, as it iis the case for example in GTA?
Integrating music into a commercial product brings licensing costs with it - here we have a solution to get around this!
This asset enables developers to use royalty-free high-quality music in their projects. The selection of radio stations is immense!
In addition, Radio enables to represent the playing music by means of Visual effects!
- Thousands of internet radio stations: test the demo with your favourite channels!
- Receive music from your own server (e.g. Icecast, VLC server etc.)
- Performance: Very low impact on performance!
- No limits: Does survive changing scenes! The music is not interrupted even during load operations!
- Good start: Contains more than 250 high-quality radio stations!
- MP3 & OGG: Works with any MP3 and OGG settings (e.g. bit rate 32-500kbit/s)
- Read the lyrics of the current track!
- Open Spotify with the current track!
- Information about the current and upcoming track (title, artist)
- Details like downloaded data, total play time and requests
- History of all played tracks per station!
- Tune into multiple stations at the same time (and blend between stations)
Flexible & expandable
- Support for loading and saving of user-managed lists
- Configurable via Shoutcast ID, PLS, M3U, XSPF and text files (external / local)
- Easy adaptation and extension opportunities for existing radio stations!
- Pre-configured radio station providers for resources, files and URLs. Deliver the radios your way or implement your own provider (e.g. for XML, JSON)!
- Reads and saves M3U, PLS and XSPF files
Documentation & control
- Test all radio stations inside the editor!
- Powerful API for maximum control!
- Detailed demo scenes!
- Comprehensive documentation and support!
- Full C# source code
- Supports all build platforms (except WebGL & WSA)
- Works with Windows, Mac and Linux editors!
- Compatible with Unity 2017.4 – 2020
- Supports AR and VR!
- Works with Online Check
- PlayMaker actions!